FINALLY! The legal forms you need for your retreat business to cover your butt from Texas to Timbuktu.
Here’s what’s included in our Legal Forms Package….
You’ll Receive Our Ultimate Travel-Savvy Legal Forms Package…
- Trip Registration Form
- Please Don’t Forget Me Form
- Trip Information Form
- Statement of Psychological and Health Conditions Form
- Responsibility/Limitation of Liability Form
- Terms and Conditions Form
- Release of Liability and Assumption of all Risks Form
*We recommend you do take our legal forms to your lawyer for a quick review based on your state, province, and country’s specifics.
PLUS: You’ll Receive These Bonuses:
- Two 20 minute video training’s on how to use our forms properly
- Information on Seller of Travel Law and how to be compliant
- Resources for purchasing the insurances you need for your retreat and business
- Specialty info for doctors and therapists
- Worldwide medical resources + immunization information
- Our special form to use if you are running an IN COUNTRY retreat instead of international!
Even though I had already led two very successful retreats to Costa Rica, I had no idea how to handle the legal, disclosure, and insurance details. Not only did this cause a lot of stress, but it ended up affecting my bottom line!Katana Abbott, CFP®, CSA™
Q: Do I really need anything more than a waiver for my retreat?
Q: In what way are these forms protecting me?
Dr Sheri Rosenthal is known as one of the most sought after retreat strategists for coaches, speakers, and authors — and is the owner of Journeys of the Spirit Travel®, a boutique agency specializing in the planning and management of group travel.
Through her Wanderlust Entrepreneur Community and her signature course, The Retreat Blueprint Program, she has taught thousands of facilitators how to design exceptional retreats that allow them stand out in their niche.
She is famous for helping clients plan, fill, and profit from transformational retreats that change lives in a huge way while adding serious income to their bottom line!